Wednesday 18 September 2013

Car Purchase

After long time search for the new family car candidate, finally it was found at the country-wide trade-in company, called "Autodeal" (or אוטודיל in Hebrew), that tightly works with the local VW, SEAT, Skoda and Audi dealer "Champion Motors".
"Autodeal" (אוטודיל) residence in Bnei Brak, Israel.

It was not easy to part with my previous car (SEAT Ibiza Cupra, 2011 year), but we must to move. I wanted five-door sport hatchback, and this SEAT Leon exactly falls into this definition. Now it's my daily car.

My plan for this blog is to tell you all about car's life. I mean: service, maintenance, possibly failures and tuning process.
If you interested in cars or in car-tuning - stay tuned. This car will be going through a changes, to get a little more power than in stock, but without any compromises in reliability and safety.
I hope, that my blog will be interesting for your - my reader.

No comments:

Post a Comment