Friday 20 September 2013

15K service

When I received the car, the odometer was at 13,670 km.
I decided to perform 15K maintenance service as soon as possible. Made it in the local dealer garage.
Generally, this car is covered by 2-year (or 100K km.) warranty from the dealer, so until it ends I prefer to be served in the dealers garage, although it's not required by his clause.
I always inspect and check all spares and the work, that done with my vehicle.

So what is done for 15K?
1. Changed the oil (Valvoline 5W-40, VW 502 00) and the oil filter (original VAG for 2.0 TFSI).
2. Made a tire swap (along one side).
3. Overall car inspection (brakes, brake pads, leakages). All OK.

This service costs was 513 NIS: 323 NIS to garage for work (and for small spares) and 190 NIS for my oil. It took around an hour of work.

Service receipt
Service receipt

Odometer: 13,700 km.

No comments:

Post a Comment